“We offer all the latest technology in lenses.”
- High Index Lenses that are thinner and lighter than ordinary lenses
- Multifocal Lenses correct for near and distance vision (bifocal) or near, middle and distance vision (trifocal).
- Progressive Addition Lenses that correct for near, middle and distance vision without the lines of bifocal or trifocal lenses.
- Digital surfacing is a major technological advance used in the production of ophthalmic lenses. With digital manufacturing, visual performance can be optimized for each point and for each correction, particularly for each cylinder and axis value – and therefore for each direction of view.
- Transitions ® Lenses that are clear indoors, but darken automatically when you go outdoors
- Polycarbonate Lenses are our first choice for children because of their impact resistance and light weight.
- Polarized Lenses that reduce glare and provide protection from harmful UV rays.
- Antireflective Coating, such as Crizal, allows you to see more clearly.
- Antireflective coating means safer, more comfortable nighttime driving by reducing glare from headlights, taillights and street lights.
- Antireflective coating allows you to look better. The lenses are clean, clear, and glare-free so they’re virtually invisible to those around you. People see you instead of your glasses.
- Antireflective lenses allow you to also feel better. The lenses decrease headaches and eye fatigue caused by reflections from computer screens and daytime lights.